LIL STEVE AKA BALTHAZAR THE BEARDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
89924-1842136430.jpg

Balthazar died on the 20/1/17 at 21.45hrs he was only 4-5months old, i had him for 8weeks.I was a newbie and appreciate all the help i got from the the people on this site as he wasnt a healthy dragon from the day i got him. I don't care if anyone thinks im crazy for mourning the loss of an animal i had for only 8weeks as he was my friend and i truly loved him and wanted nothing more than to give him a good healthy and happy life.I watched him die...I am glad i was with him in his last moments..i hope he wasnt in too much pain...i miss u booboos.I buried him under some bright orange, red and yellow flowers to match his lovely colouring and those flowers will be in my garden forever.Goodnight little steve....Ive cried for two days solid but at least you are at peace now "wee man"....xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom