To My Baby Girl Ziggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggy
June 21, 2013 - August 21, 2016

Three years and two months, I was blessed with a amazing best friend. Ziggy was a special dragon, she was always so sweet and loved to cuddle and be by people. I rescued her from a Petco. She was my first lizard and by far made a lasting impression. It is because of my Ziggy that April 29, 2015 I ended up getting her a beardie brother (actually off of this site) named Xanadu. It was a rough ride with xanny for quite awhile. But with Ziggy I knew patience was key. He's an amazing dragon now. Alot like his sister was. And they day after she pasted I was surprised by family with another little boy dragon I named Manny. It's all because of her. It's because of her I'm looking at getting an Iguana. She was and is so special. Life is just different without her. A piece is always missing. And the world's a bit darker.

Ziggy, I wish we could of had more time together. I miss you so much! My best friend! I don't know if you were genetically sick or you fell ill that last day. I just miss you. I'm glad I spent that day with you. And took over 600 photos. I hold them all very dear. I loved watching you glass dance! Even if I knew how it was going to end I still would have chosen you at petco on June 21st. You chose me! Thank you Ziggy for opening me up to the reptile lizard world. I miss you and I love you forever my baby girl. I can't wait to see you again someday.

Love your momma
Jorden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom