To My Baby Girl Ziggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggy
June 21, 2013 - August 21, 2016

Three years and two months, I was blessed with a amazing best friend. Ziggy was a special dragon, she was always so sweet and loved to cuddle and be by people. I rescued her from a Petco. She was my first lizard and by far made a lasting impression. It is because of my Ziggy that April 29, 2015 I ended up getting her a beardie brother (actually off of this site) named Xanadu. It was a rough ride with xanny for quite awhile. But with Ziggy I knew patience was key. He's an amazing dragon now. Alot like his sister was. And they day after she pasted I was surprised by family with another little boy dragon I named Manny. It's all because of her. It's because of her I'm looking at getting an Iguana. She was and is so special. Life is just different without her. A piece is always missing. And the world's a bit darker.

Ziggy, I wish we could of had more time together. I miss you so much! My best friend! I don't know if you were genetically sick or you fell ill that last day. I just miss you. I'm glad I spent that day with you. And took over 600 photos. I hold them all very dear. I loved watching you glass dance! Even if I knew how it was going to end I still would have chosen you at petco on June 21st. You chose me! Thank you Ziggy for opening me up to the reptile lizard world. I miss you and I love you forever my baby girl. I can't wait to see you again someday.

Love your momma
Jorden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom