Goodbye, Slick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My precious beardie, Slick, passed away yesterday morning, presumably from cancer or a tumor in his chest. He was quite old, apparently over 10 years (we'd previously thought he was 8 to 10, but apparently the people we got him from said they'd had him for a few years, they got him when he was a couple years old already)

I'm just going to post my favorite pictures. He was a rescue dragon, the people we got him from got him from people who didn't give him enough calcium as a baby, so he developed MBD. I did think he still had it, but the vet said he was fine (we took him in a couple times because he was sick recently. They were treating him for a URI, but since we couldn't afford an xray they couldn't tell what it was.)

38_zpsb2vggzbe.jpg

32_zpsao4a3oa1.jpg

26_zpspe9cqomj.jpg

(he has an arm, he just had it positioned back like they sometimes do when they sleep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom