Goodbye Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lovely affectionate 3 year old boy Puff died from surgical complications this evening after suffering from a large aneurism on the left jugular for several months , and after going under general to have his lump drained, the aneurism removed and the bleed stemmed, was in recovery for 3 hours and all seemed to going OK if very slowly, when his heart arrested suddenly and the vet was unable to resuscitate him or restart his heart.
The stress of the procedure to put him under general, the large operation to remove the aneurism were all too much for him.

119oy78.jpg

Puff and his sister Rex (Puff is the one behind Rex).

RIP OUR LOVELY AFFECTIONATE BOY PUFF , WE LOVED YOU AND WILL MISS OUR LONG SNUGGLES. :(

I wish I could have done more for you....

EDIT
The last photo of Puff, having his big long snuggle on mommy's shoulder on his last night with us before going to bed.
dh90qp.gif

My wife said up and he immediately crawled up as close as he could get to her neck and snuggled into her and fell asleep there.
It's moments like that when he responded exactly appropriately to a work showing understood and especially his ability to show us real affection and a desire to be with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom