Cissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sweetie girl,

And so it begins...the first hours of my journey through life without you. My fondest wish was to accompany you to the other side, but Mommy has too much work to do here. By now your brother Harry will have found you. Perhaps you have already caught your first dragonfly. I know you are free from your struggle and that you feel so much better. I had hoped that knowledge would bring me greater comfort than it is currently.

You will know when to begin watching for me. I will come running, shouting your name. Hopefully, I will be having a good hair day. I will cover you in kisses and snuggle you to my neck.
We'll sing show tunes and sit in the sun. You can show me all the things you can do now that you couldn't before. Then we'll get your favorite pink blanket and have a nap with you on my pillow, so we can look at each other while we're falling asleep. We won't have to be apart any more.

Thank you for being my sweet girly-girl and for being my best friend. Thank you for loving me, and for holding on until you just couldn't any more. Please come visit me when you can. You will live on in my heart until the glorious day we can be reunited. I will do my best to get on with life without you here, so you will be proud of me. I love you, Cissy Bella. :love5:

Love always,
Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom