RIP Gamzee. I love you, little dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today (which is also the day after my birthday) my baby bearded dragon, who I was doing all sorts of things for because he was lethargic and wouldn't eat on his own, died. He may of died last night. Either way, I feel horrible, I wish I could've been there to hold him and love on him before it happened.

I have pictures, but looking at them makes me sad. But Gamzee was a leatherback with this really beautiful orange color, and I was so excited because he was my first leatherback, and he was such an adorable little thing. I got him in late November from PetSmart. I know, PetSmart is the devil, but my very first beardie was from there and he has grown to be a big old monster, no problems whatsoever. From the beginning he was lethargic and didn't eat, but he was my baby, and I did all sorts of things like get him special worms, crickets, feed him baby food, gave him pedialyte baths, and he liked sleeping under my shirt.

This is the first time I've lost a dragon. I feel really horrible and angry and sad, and I miss him. I wish he could've lived a long and awesome life with me. But hopefully now he is peaceful, I just hope he died knowing how much I love him.
72620-979994145.jpg
72620-6267228881.jpg

I love you, little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom