R.I.P. my sweet babygirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet angel passed away on Sunday night and i had to bury her on monday morning. I never though it could hurt this bad to lose a beardie but she was truly my child. I feel sick, lost, and empty.
I bought Cas and Duckee on Nov. 30th 2012 when they where 2 -3 months old. I was going through a rough patch and they saved me. I can not believe this is happening. I cant believe i had to bury my baby. I would like to wake up from this nightmare now. Cas seems to be doing ok and having him to hold helps a little but this loss is truly unbearable. They say time heals everything but it feels like nothing will ever be ok. Im sorry about this depressing post but i came here because only you could understand how this feels. R.I.P. my babygirl. I love you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom