Loki deserves a memorial finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first beardie love, he was sadly only almost 5 years old and pushing 2 feet, I believe he was 23 1/2 inches when I woke up new years to find him no longer with me. I swear instead of getting fat, he decided to grow and grow. I miss my main man, he was so spoiled and is still missed by all who knew him (even my cats). Oh, btw the sand wasn't around long. Here are some good pics, I have more somewhere I believe, I have to look around. Unfortunately I know I lost a bunch from when he was little, but I have found one. I also have to dig out a memory card that has newer ones, I am still upset I lost so many pictures, I now have everything linked to the cloud.
Edit: I just was looking at some old dates when I measured his length, he was almost 5 1/2, I'm bad with years I guess, silly me time flies.

Here he is as a youngin

And not so little anymore!

Puffing out

Lol he got tired, or bored

This was the first time so close to a cat, he had his one eye on precious (the other cat is freya btw)

This table is 3ft long, to give you an idea how big my boy was.

I realized I have none in his big tank they must be on my sd card, but here's Pebbles in it, she looks so tiny. He had a big shelf with ways to get up there. This pic is only like half the tank, and furniture was being cleaned.

We had a squirrel visitor for a while too that I raised from a tiny baby although she didn't pass away she does not live inside anymore. She was successfully released and lives in my yard still. I would love to memorialize her too but I'm going to check before I post pics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom