I'm so proud of you, little man. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes are that you don't remember me.
I was active here for a few months last year, but then I realized that I no longer needed beardie helped and stopped logging in.
The only thread I ever really posted on was one concerning an ad for a bearded dragon I saw, which I later adopted.
He had Metabolic Bone Disease and was only expected to live four months.
He lived another fourteen months after I adopted him.
More information here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=177603

Long story short, my first bearded dragon finally lost his battle today.
I'm so proud of him for fighting and living as long as he did, and I'm trying not to be upset because I know that it was his time.
He was six years old.
I just got done burying him after a three minute funeral. I sewed him a little pillow, colored a small box to look like a coffin, lined the box with fleece and laid him down in it, covering him with some extra fleece as a little blanket. I put some little purple flowers in there with him, then buried him under a shady little spot in the garden. I wrote his name and a quick little eulogy on a rock, set it over his grave, then sprinkled his favorite pellets on his grave.
I felt like he deserved a quiet and comfortable resting place after his life of hardship.
I already miss him so much, but... I think I'll be okay, knowing that he doesn't have to suffer everyday any longer. c:
I'll always be proud of you, Link.
See you soon, lil' bro.
-Sona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom