R.I.P George(ette)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Well yesterday i had to let my gorgeous Georgette go and im beyond consolable. She started off with a prolapse on Saturday and i took her to the vet. The vet pushed it back in but within an hour it had come out. I took her back on sunday and they told me to leave her there.

Yesterday it was decided that it was best for them to take a look inside and they found an intestinal tumour, they said the chances of her surviving after the op was slim, between 2 - 4 weeks. It was the hardest thing i have ever done and i never got to say goodbye to her as she was under anesthetic.

She was 3 1/2 years old and i will miss her so very much as i am now. I have buried her in her snug blankets under a nice tree thats well sheltered.

For those who havent seen george you can see her in my previous posts.

Just wish i had known sooner that she had a tumour. She is my first ever loss as a pet beardie and she definately could never be replaced because she really became so "human" with all her actions and mannerisms.

I never knew pain like this exsisted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom