My dearest Baron, Rest in Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you very much, Baron. What you gave me was something I will always remember, and you will never be forgotten.
You were taken from me far to suddenly, and far to soon. I did everything I could to protect you and in the end it wasn't enough. I'm so sorry, my love, that you had to deal with my fatal mistakes. I miss you so dearly.

I remember when I first picked you out, not even 2 months ago. You were alert and paid attention to me, with a little cricket leg stuck to your eyelid. That's when I knew you were mine. You had this calm demeanor about you, 'What do you mean I have a leg stuck to me, Mom,' you seemed to say as I picked you out and the gentleman scooped you up to pry that pesky leg off and give you to me.

I didn't know then how much I would truly love and care for you, and how much pain I would go through when I heard you were gone.

You lay under a bed of posies, impatiens, thyme and fennel now. Baron Nashors Garden, all dragon friendly plants for my first dragon friend.

The hole you left in my heart and in the house is so much to bear. Everyone here misses you very much, even those that never got to meet you, or see your goofy glass dance to be held and snuggled as soon as I got home from work.

Goodnight, my dearest one, and may you forever rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom