Rest In Paradise Sweet Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a two month old baby beardie named Corona who was a very very active little one. Best little bud Ive ever had. Unfortunently Corona passed this morning in my hands. Such a sad sad thing, I haven't stopped crying yet. Basically, I was at 100% fault for the death of my dear ol' pal. I didn't know that they were supposed to get baths 3-4 times a week, I thought they were too small for this, and because of not bathing she was extremely dehydrated, as well as did not have the proper UVB. Although I misted the tank multiple times a day, the last three I didnt mist at all. Im so sorry little baby, I will miss you so so so much.

PLEASE if you are a beardie owner please please please do ALL of your research before getting one, its because of my lack of knowledge that my poor baby died. I just feel soooo terrible. Rest Easy Sweet Corona. Mommy and Daddy Miss You!

-Not on topic but I also have a 2 year old beardie and a 3 month old Iguana. So this is NOT my first beardie OR reptile. Just a mistake that I was so dumb to not research.

Thanks for reading.

*her casket*

Last Picture Of Her Alive. Taken On 5-23-13

My Sweet Baby. I MISS YOU CORONA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom