Goodbye to my little man

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon Trigger died this morning. I've had him for about 7 or 8 years. In the last week, he had become very pale and would not eat. His eyes became sunken in and he barely moved. I had an appointment at the vet for today. Unfortunately, it was too late. He had a bath before he passed..one of the things he loved most!

To most people, he was just a lizard who couldn't understand why I didn't just have a 'normal' pet. To me, he was my baby, my little man. I wasn't there when he passed to say goodbye so I felt the need to express my feelings for all bearded dragon lovers to see.

I will never forget the personality he had or the faces he would make. He would snuggle with me and give me kisses.

I know he lived a happy and healthy life! And I know that he will always be with me and that he loved me just as much as I loved him.

I love you trigger man with all of my heart and I will never forget you!!

With love,
"the kissey monster"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom