Charlie and Angel's New Condo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I am always looking for ways to improve the quality of life for my dragons. Their vivariums were getting a bit dated and, I was constantly trying to adjust things so they couldn't see each other. So I decided to make it nicer for them and,easier for me,lol!!!
So I built them a duplex condominium!!! Not quite done with the lower shelves yet but, I'll get to that soon.
87978-8737038308.jpg
Charlie's new kingdom
87978-6047705714.jpg
Angel's new realm
87978-1962120128.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
It measures 8'x2'x2' divided into 2 vivs and has a 1" square tubing stand to set on. It's made of 1/2" melamine with sliding front doors, tile floors, old barnwood for stairs and basking (aka:lounging spots). Only need one timer for daily lights (basking and UVB) and one timer for the CHE's that are on a dimmer switch to control night time temps in the winter months. Total cost was around 250.00.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Now I am in the process of selling their previous vivs because they are kinda crowding my garage, lol!!! Any takers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom