Suggestions on a light timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreapaa

Hi everyone, I'm going to be leaving my house for a couple days and was trying to find a light timer for my beardie's enclosure, since someone was already going to come to feed him I figured out it was too much to be asking to also come in the morning and evening to turn on and off the lights, I was trying to find a timer but have no experience with them so if anyone has had bad or good experiences with a particular brand or timer I would appreciate it if you could leave the info below.
And if you would like to suggest any timer please specify if the instructions of the product were easy to read and understand, english isn't my first language so I might have a trouble with them.
Thanks everyone and drink water! :blob8:

-Andrea

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A basic mechanical timer that plugs into an outlet will work. They are usually found at a hardware store. Just turn the dial to the current time and push the pins to indicate on or off times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom