Rate my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
110695-8416371205.jpg
110695-8416371205.jpg
I'm setting up a beardie tank before I go a buy one, and I was wondering if you all could rate it and share some advice if I need to do anything differently. I don't have my fixture for my uvb bulbs. And I know I need to do something with my wires lol, I was just testing the temperature and humidity(which stays between 10 and 20% for some reason).
110695-8416371205.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you getting for a UVB fixture? Do not get one the same length of the tank-- a 24" would be good and make sure it has a reflector like a zoo med or sunblaster or Arcadia- depending on screen the T 5 has options- the digital probe thermometers are good- as far as the little balls dragons do not play if that is what they are in there for- the long stick in the back that's sticking up I would lay it down so it's laying on the floor- I use them in my tanks my dragons love them--

brianarmstrong2224

Original Poster
KarrieRee":mufbiz55 said:
What are you getting for a UVB fixture? Do not get one the same length of the tank-- a 24" would be good and make sure it has a reflector like a zoo med or sunblaster or Arcadia- depending on screen the T 5 has options- the digital probe thermometers are good- as far as the little balls dragons do not play if that is what they are in there for- the long stick in the back that's sticking up I would lay it down so it's laying on the floor- I use them in my tanks my dragons love them--
Yes i have the reptisun 10.0 t5 and I bought the Carolina Custom Cages Reptile 22" T5HO UVB Standard Light Fixture from amazon. It also has a reflector. Lol I bought the balls because I heard some may tap the ball around sometimes haha.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
So the screen on the tank is a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type ---

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
ok so the T 5 can sit on top w/ a distance of 8-10 inches w/ basking decor directly underneath--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bert_L
Top Bottom