What tank size do I need?

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

What tank size do I need?

Postby NivAndBlu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:18 pm

I need you guys' help again on what tank size I am going to need. My little bearded dragon is 20 1/2 cm long including the tail :). Please reply, thanks!
nivandblu 2020
User avatar
NivAndBlu
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 pm
Location: USA
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: What tank size do I need?

Postby Gormagon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:42 pm

NivAndBlu wrote:I need you guys' help again on what tank size I am going to need. My little bearded dragon is 20 1/2 cm long including the tail :). Please reply, thanks!

I'm not into metric but I know you will need a 24"x24"x48" in the next 10 months!!!
Last edited by Gormagon on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
User avatar
Gormagon
Extreme Poster
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: What tank size do I need?

Postby Gormagon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:43 pm

Ooops
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
User avatar
Gormagon
Extreme Poster
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: What tank size do I need?

Postby Drache613 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:55 am

Moved by Moderator from General to Enclosures
User avatar
Drache613
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 41340
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: May, Texas

Re: What tank size do I need?

Postby KarrieRee » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:13 am

Recommended size for a full grown dragon is a 4x2x2
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 13626
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: What tank size do I need?

Postby NivAndBlu » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:13 pm

Gormagon wrote:
NivAndBlu wrote:I need you guys' help again on what tank size I am going to need. My little bearded dragon is 20 1/2 cm long including the tail :). Please reply, thanks!

I'm not into metric but I know you will need a 24"x24"x48" in the next 10 months!!!


You just gave me an idea! In the next 10 months is December 23, 2021 and I thought of extending the date I will buy it to December 25, 2021 so I can give it to my bearded dragon as a christmas gift LOL
nivandblu 2020
User avatar
NivAndBlu
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: What tank size do I need?

Postby Gormagon » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:04 pm

NivAndBlu wrote:
Gormagon wrote:
NivAndBlu wrote:I need you guys' help again on what tank size I am going to need. My little bearded dragon is 20 1/2 cm long including the tail :). Please reply, thanks!

I'm not into metric but I know you will need a 24"x24"x48" in the next 10 months!!!


You just gave me an idea! In the next 10 months is December 23, 2021 and I thought of extending the date I will buy it to December 25, 2021 so I can give it to my bearded dragon as a christmas gift LOL

By that time your little dragon will be as long as you present tank is now, lol!!! He'll sure be happy when he gets it :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
User avatar
Gormagon
Extreme Poster
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Kentucky
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Return to Enclosures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users