Lighting for bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanax101202

I currently have a Zilla Desert UVB 50 Bulb inside of her enclosure. I am searching for the Reptisun 10.0, but all stores near me seem to be cleaned out of them. I also have a Thrive 15 WATT 18” UVB bulb and i was wondering which one would be better to put in until I get the Reptisun? Also I’m having a problem with low humidity and was looking for any tips on how to raise it. It sits a 25 for the most part. I spray her a few times a day just to make sure she’s not getting dried out.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Your humidity is fine at 25% you dont want it below that and not above 70% --- the Zilla bulb is ok I would switch it out to the Reptisun 10.0 T 8 go on line and order it -- https://www.pangeareptile.com/store/zoo-med-repti-sun-10-0.html
Get rid of the Thrive 15 watt all together you dont want ANY COILS at all --
The T 8 needs to be inside the tank w/ NO clear plastic cover over the bulb -- it needs to be 6-8 inches directly above the basking decor piece
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom