Lighting for bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanax101202

I currently have a Zilla Desert UVB 50 Bulb inside of her enclosure. I am searching for the Reptisun 10.0, but all stores near me seem to be cleaned out of them. I also have a Thrive 15 WATT 18” UVB bulb and i was wondering which one would be better to put in until I get the Reptisun? Also I’m having a problem with low humidity and was looking for any tips on how to raise it. It sits a 25 for the most part. I spray her a few times a day just to make sure she’s not getting dried out.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Your humidity is fine at 25% you dont want it below that and not above 70% --- the Zilla bulb is ok I would switch it out to the Reptisun 10.0 T 8 go on line and order it -- https://www.pangeareptile.com/store/zoo-med-repti-sun-10-0.html
Get rid of the Thrive 15 watt all together you dont want ANY COILS at all --
The T 8 needs to be inside the tank w/ NO clear plastic cover over the bulb -- it needs to be 6-8 inches directly above the basking decor piece
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom