It's Finally Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Just delivered to my office. My new Zen Habitat 4x2x2. I can't wait to get home and set this bad boy up!! Volcano is going to love it. Probably be asking some decorating advise.
107595-5314571117.jpg

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
107595-8013701206.jpg
107595-1181449588.jpg
107595-7215177892.jpg
Extremely easy to put together. The hardest part was peeling the paper off the doors. So suggestions for stuff to put in it as you can see its rather bare right now.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
heres some ideas
97951-5464430083.jpg
You will need to get your UVB in the tank --
Karrie

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah the UVB is going in the tank tonight. My company sells a wire rope hanging system that will work great for mounting it from the top supports. Going to hit up some store tonight and hope they have some of the larger sized hides.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
All the decor came from PetSmart except rock/ hide under uvb and the plant- the plant has one of those magnets on it and was ordered off amazon

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":2eehzbfx said:
All the decor came from PetSmart except rock/ hide under uvb and the plant- the plant has one of those magnets on it and was ordered off amazon
Awesome. I'll check out my local Petsmart on way home. Thanks Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom