Size mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok so get your digital probe and then let me know what your getting for a temp -
Karrie

Hollyfm

Original Poster
Got the digital probe...you were right! On the hammock it’s reading 101! Oh that makes me feel so much better.

My husband and I also got supplies to lower the uvb so we’re doing that today.

I thought I was being smart and getting the peel and stick wallpaper to decorate the walls. I opened up the package and it smelled awful! Just double checking...I don’t want to put that in his enclosure right?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No- are you doing it for reflection? Put it on the outside- I would use something like newspaper or magazine pages construction paper-- I would not use anything w/ some sort of adhesive- glue smell
Karrie

Hollyfm

Original Poster
108968-2297116067.jpg
Is this better for the uvb? Just wanted you to double check me! Also, I got a timer to turn on all my lights now. Since the weather has been so crazy, when do you switch from summer to winter hours?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Not sure what your talking about better for UVB -- pic looks the same --- keep your hrs the same I dont change mine 12 hrs on and 12 hrs off --- give or take a hr or so --
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok so the distance is ? You want 12-15 inches if your in that range you are good
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom