how to raise humidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

360waves123

Hatchling Member
how do i raise humidty in my beardies enclosures literally nothing works. i put multiple water bowl increased the size nothing. one enclosure is at 18% and the other is 22%

360waves123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Claudiusx":2dwns7a5 said:
Did you see my advice on your last thread on the subject?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=255815&p=1941864#p1941864

-Brandon
yes. still low humidity. ive read too much air can cause this my enclosure has a good amount of airflow ive read that too much ventilation is a thing that causes humidity to stay low as well. heres my enclosure. it has screen top as well under the doors theirs air vents https://www.petsmart.com/reptile/habitats-and-decor/terrariums/exo-terra-natural-terrarium-reptile-habitat-14957.html im going to try to put a wet towel on top of 1/4 of the screen

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There is no issue with your humidity being that low. There could be issues with you trying to raise it though. I'd suggest just leaving it alone.

-Brandon

360waves123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Claudiusx":20fim024 said:
There is no issue with your humidity being that low. There could be issues with you trying to raise it though. I'd suggest just leaving it alone.

-Brandon
got you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom