Cage Decor Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo15

Hi! So, I had recently posted a topic about this setup that I liked. I am wanting to plan it all out before I go and actually get anything. I know the cage, stand, etc, but I wanted to know if anyone knew any good ideas for decor to put in the cage. Normally, I have a log and hammock and hide, but I want to change some things up and get creative. I'll take any ideas. :D

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont know what your looking for stuff like from outside ? Or stuff that is easily washable that is like resin ? Stuff from outside would need to be sanitized and baked in a oven to kill whatever is living in it - it is also more work to keep clean --- stuff from the stores like Petco or Petsmart are usually made of a resin and easily washable and disinfected --
Karrie

Apollo15

Original Poster
I was thinking about stuff that I can buy online. I just needed some ideas, as sometimes it's hard to know what to put in the cage.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Petsmart has some great decor for bearded dragons ---- if you have a Petsmart where you are I would go look there -- and you can also look on line -- most of the decor I have in my two tanks come from Petsmart - they have a piece that offers a heat gradient that my dragons love and utilize it all the time --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom