Cage Decor Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo15

Hi! So, I had recently posted a topic about this setup that I liked. I am wanting to plan it all out before I go and actually get anything. I know the cage, stand, etc, but I wanted to know if anyone knew any good ideas for decor to put in the cage. Normally, I have a log and hammock and hide, but I want to change some things up and get creative. I'll take any ideas. :D

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont know what your looking for stuff like from outside ? Or stuff that is easily washable that is like resin ? Stuff from outside would need to be sanitized and baked in a oven to kill whatever is living in it - it is also more work to keep clean --- stuff from the stores like Petco or Petsmart are usually made of a resin and easily washable and disinfected --
Karrie

Apollo15

Original Poster
I was thinking about stuff that I can buy online. I just needed some ideas, as sometimes it's hard to know what to put in the cage.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Petsmart has some great decor for bearded dragons ---- if you have a Petsmart where you are I would go look there -- and you can also look on line -- most of the decor I have in my two tanks come from Petsmart - they have a piece that offers a heat gradient that my dragons love and utilize it all the time --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom