Animal Plastics Cages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dystopoly

So, I’ve been looking a lot recently into getting some animalplastics tanks as an upgrade from the NPI cages I currently have - and I’m just trying to get input from anyone more familiar with their tanks. I’m currently keeping my Beardie in a stacked NPI cage on top of my ball python’s enclosure, but I’m looking to get a better cage as these ones are not as great as I had originally hoped.

My main concerns are installing a basking light (I’ve never manually installed a light fixture, just used lamps on mesh), figuring out which height to go for (between the T10 at 15” and the T11 at 18”), and also their stackability as I’m a bit pressed for horizontal space at the moment. I’m also not sure how many add-ons to get from them vs. trying to install myself (like a fluorescent fixture for UVB, tank locks, and possibly basking shelves) - keeping in mind I am NOT very good with power tools, but I’m sure I could figure something out if it was relatively straightforward. If anyone has experience with their tanks, I would greatly appreciate any input!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have never heard of either tanks but the animal plastics looks nice --- you need a tank thats going to give height -- and I would not use permanent decor- you need something that you can adjust for heat temps and UVB- if you get something w/ permanent decor it makes it harder to work w/ -- have you looked at Zen Habitats -- I would look at those they are around the same price but shipping is free -- w/ the plastics tanks it looks like you haft to pay for shipping as well --- I have 2 Zen's and I really like them --- there are others on here that have Zens as well --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom