Baby beardie in 4x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relle

I ordered a 4x2 Zen Habitats PVC enclosure. I didn't want to go through the hassle of switching enclosures. I was wondering could this work for a baby beardie if there's more decor or stuff so there's not so much open space or should I just section off half of the enclosure?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can do both -- I moved my 3 month old into a 4x2x2 Zen and the first couple of weeks he only used or went to the middle of the tank -- he mainly sat under the basking light or the UVB --- the UVB is center of tank in the front -- so he had the back part middle he would go but the far cool side he didnt go -- the UVB is out of the basking temps so he would sit under his UVB alot and basking log- he has two hides the one on the cool side and a rock one now under the UVB - he has not used the rock one yet but uses the hide/ platform a lot -- mine is now 11 months old -- if you want I can post a pic of the tank
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom