F 10 disinfectant

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
KarrieRee":2a9nuzf5 said:

100ml will go a long way .

Fortunately I still have most of my 200ml bottle and a tube of wipes that hasn't been opened yet and a few wipes left in the tube I opened ages ago.

Saw some outrageous prices for F10sc prods on EBAY over the last few months. Didn't need any though I thought I might try to get another tube of wipes but all the normal resellers were out of stock ( and still are ).

>when my wife's last phone order for script refills with home deliver was done I asked if they had handsanitiser , and was told yes ( it's kept behind the counter / out the back in the formulation room) and they wanted $50 for a 15ml (purse / pocket) size bottle of handsantiser made with 80% ethanol and a few natural oils …. obviously I passed on that <

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's the size I usually get and it does last for quite a long time. I don't see a way to add to the cart via that link. Perhaps they are out of stock. It has been hard to find it lately.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They must be out ---- I clicked on every one of them and nothing is coming up where you can order it
:banghead:
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom