Just a photo of Bruce’s new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally got a correct UVB bulb so the pictures that don’t have the correct one up ignore. The new one has it and a good basking spot along with some hammocks in other areas for him. Now if I could just get him to eat a salad… LOL

Beansdragons

Original Poster
Thanks! I’m amazed how much better his color looks with a better lights. He doesn’t have any of the dark beard and he’s a nice bright color. His beard is nice and creamy and he is pretty bright eyed. Again if I could just get him to eat salad did not try to eat the leaves on the side of the tank. Maybe I will hang some leaves from the side of the tank?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Lighting makes a huge difference. Be patient with the veges. That can take time. Try some different approaches like hanging them as you mentioned, maybe hand feeding and creating some movement. Rotate between options a bit. He'll dig in eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom