Beardie enrichment! (Aka toys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
I have noticed my bearded dragon (she’s about to turn 4 months old) has shown interest in these particular household items, so I thought I’d share some of them.

number 1: bath poufs
These are very cheap but my beardie loves to snuggle with these. Just make sure you give them an unused one so they aren’t at risk of getting soap in their eyes.
61D-HGz3K5L._SX355_.jpg

Number 2: fleece burrow
If you have a brumating dragon, you can recreate a sock drawer (or just put your actual sock drawer into their enclosure) by cutting strips of fleece and filling one of these with them so your beardie can brumate in comfort:
product-image-868621565_400x.jpg

Number 15: Burger King foot lettuce
No but what you can do is you can put real plants in their enclosure, just as long as the plants are something edible (such as cilantro) and your UVB bulb should keep the plants semi-alive for a while. (Your beardie can eat these plants and you won’t need to make salad for a few days because the living plant will take care of it.
8614e518ca5fc57a65cc607d159f4e38.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's always good to know what they enjoy for enrichment. It varies a bit between dragons. Most of them LOVE spending time in a window sill looking outside. My guy enjoys running all over the house exploring too. He doesn't tend to play with any specific toys though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom