What are some enclosure decorations for a juvenile beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiLeo

SO I got a bit of money for buying Storm some stuff

what are some fun toys/ enclosure decorations for Storm

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Well, I don't know if you'd class it as decor, but it seems beardies all love fleece blankets. Maybe get a hand towel-sized bit of it from a fabric store and place it where he/she usually looks out?

HemiLeo

Original Poster
Aaradimian":1dac18si said:
Well, I don't know if you'd class it as decor, but it seems beardies all love fleece blankets. Maybe get a hand towel-sized bit of it from a fabric store and place it where he/she usually looks out?
Okay, sounds good!

also would a baby blanket work??? (Kinda sorta?)

Peach

Hatchling Member
I used a fleece baby blanket and cut it into smaller sections so I have some spares and one for his travel case. So if one has to be washed, I can just drop in another with no waiting. I also have some fake plants in and Bleu has never tried to eat them, though some will. Another thing he loves is a ping pong ball. I leave it in there and when he's feeling feisty, he'll roll it around and amuse himself.

HemiLeo

Original Poster
Peach":45ml13hz said:
I used a fleece baby blanket and cut it into smaller sections so I have some spares and one for his travel case. So if one has to be washed, I can just drop in another with no waiting. I also have some fake plants in and Bleu has never tried to eat them, though some will. Another thing he loves is a ping pong ball. I leave it in there and when he's feeling feisty, he'll roll it around and amuse himself.
Okay!
Wow, lots of ideas!

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
HemiLeo":2e7voyuc said:
Aaradimian":2e7voyuc said:
Okay, sounds good!

also would a baby blanket work??? (Kinda sorta?)

Yep. I built a custom cage for my one guy and put a variety of items in it. His favs are the cat climbing post and a lava rock I got him after this pic was taken. The plant decorations are all silk.

100140-2122807103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom