Help filling in 2" gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

aronoiiel

So I have ceramic tioes but cannot find onew to fill the 2" wide 18" long gap I will have. Cutting tile is not an option for me so what would be acceptiable to pack that gap? I was thinking fleece as I have boat loads for my dog (only thing she sleeps with) that I can deep wash and take a roller to make sure no hair is left.
Was also thinking cardboard since I have crap tons from christmas shopping (regular brown shipping boxes not like package things like coffee pot boxes or somwthing.) Oooor I was thinking of cutting up the reptile carpet and layering it in the gap. But. I dont want Pumpkin digging in and getring stuck? Advice would be appreciate I am no good at home things lol

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Get a piece of textured non adhesive shelf liner--- should be able to cut pretty simple
Karrie

aronoiiel

Original Poster
Non textured so none of that squishy type? And will that fill the gap ok? Like should I layer the whole roll down the gap? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol I was never good at crafts in school and am ecen worse now ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Should fill it in I would take some paper towels I use shop paper towels they are blue and put under my tiles to catch the watery urate- do the same w/ the shelf liner--- try it see how it works
Yes no squishy type!
Karrie

beckys19

Check out the bathroom/wall tile area - they have smaller tiles attached to a netting that you could cut off and use.
106678-3643132164.jpg

Hey there - didn't read all the answers you got - but here's one - some big box stores - or even tile stores - will cut a tile for you for under a couple bucks. Just call ahead and ask so you're not on wild goose chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom