Enclosure Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought Thanos at the beginning of September and purchase the recommended by the pet store enclosure size - this however is only 89cm long by 49cm wide so well short of 4ft (120cm). My question is, we have space for a 115cm x 60cm enclosure in our living room where Thanos will get lots of interaction but we don't have room for the 120cm. The bigger viv would however have to be relocated to a much quieter room with potentially less interaction. Do people think it would be better to get the bigger viv with less interaction or slightly smaller (2.5% smaller) one with lots going on??

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Completely up to you! 4 foot is a bit of a luxury IMO. However it's what I use. In the past, I had adults do perfectly well in 36x18x18 tanks. So I'd say go with the size that works for you and your location. :)
Anyways, you're just splitting hairs here when talking about a 5cm difference :D Go with whatever fits in the location that you and your dragon will get the most enjoyment :)

-Brandon

theyellowlabrador

Original Poster
Okay thanks - I personally think he is better in the living room where he can see lots of coming and going and as long as he continues not to be stressed by dogs I think we will keep him there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom