custom glass terrarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlggator

Hi Everyone,

I need to upgrade the size of our terrarium. I really like where my dragon is located now. It is central to the house and near a sliding glass door that he can look out.
However, I really want to maximize his space. This space is 45-inches by 20 inches. It's a little shy of the 48 x 24 that I would ideally want, but having him so central to the family seems like a good compromise.
Does anyone know of any manufacturers of terrariums that can make one to these specific specifications? I prefer glass, but would consider others to make it fit.
If not, he will go into a 48 x 24 at the top of the stairs.

thanks for any input.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Well, aside from goggling custom glass terrariums I'd check out glass fabricators local to you (they usually can do the same kind of work); I have no idea about costs.

I do know from recently having ¼"glass doors custom cut that plate glass is far less expensive than any acrylic/plexi options I could find.

I also know it's worth shopping around. For my doors, I got a range of around $60 to $100 for the pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom