Lebron James update/lighting question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all:), I posted recently about how Lebron James wasn’t eating and I was worried, well he’s eating his crickets now :) not as much as I would like but at least he’s eating and that makes me happy. Also I bought a Thrive 15 watt uvb bulb and I set it up and plugged it in, but it’s not very bright and I read the directions it diddnt mention anything about it I just want to make sure this is normal or if I have to return it thank you for everyone whose helped me !!!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont know a thing about those Thrive bulbs but I will recommend the one I know will work
either the Reptisun 10.0 tube T 5 or a T 8 --- depending on what you buy will depend on where it goes in the tank -- the T 5 needs to be replaced once a year and the T 8 every 6 months ---
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":23jw71dn said:
I dont know a thing about those Thrive bulbs but I will recommend the one I know will work
either the Reptisun 10.0 tube T 5 or a T 8 --- depending on what you buy will depend on where it goes in the tank -- the T 5 needs to be replaced once a year and the T 8 every 6 months ---
Karrie

Thank you !!! ???

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
It's rubbish .

Please don't expose your dragon to it.

Return it and get a refund to put towards an Exo Terra , or Zoo Med or Arcadia UVB source. Preferrably a T5ho 10%UVB or T5ho 12%UVB.

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":2x8tt1um said:
It's rubbish .

Please don't expose your dragon to it.

Return it and get a refund to put towards an Exo Terra , or Zoo Med or Arcadia UVB source. Preferrably a T5ho 10%UVB or T5ho 12%UVB.

Thank you :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, that particular brand of UVB light is likely made in China.
As suggested the Reptisun 10 tube, Arcadia D3 12% tube or even the Exoterra Reptiglo 10
tube are better choices.
It sounds like you are having a great time with Lebron James. LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom