Null’s new big house!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old
106492-483404245.jpg
New
106492-4287335575.jpg
We finished null’s new house yesterday, and he’s been Doing a lot of exploring!! We’ve had him for about a month now and started out in a 29 gallon, so this is a big adjustment!! What’s your thoughts, anything I could do better?
His current basking side running between 90-100, so I need a new hotter bulb I think, and he has a 18” t8 uvb in the middle/right side and his cooler side has a emmit heater, so his temp is running 75-80!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It looks great -- but the UVB looks a little high for a T 8--- it should be around 6-8 inches from basking spot - I would put a piece of decor under it that is 6-8 inches from it ---
Karrie

Obriennicole

Original Poster
Thanks Karie! Just curious,his basking bulb is a dual fixture, heat/uvb, should I get the same thing just in a higher strength or just a regular bulb?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So he's got 2 uvb's? I didn't realize the basking was both- ok so with both I am not sure- I am gonna let someone else advise on that----
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom