Blazes tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Here is a pic of Blazes tank -- I still need to get some greenery in there --- but its coming along- the tiles are two different colors - didnt realize that till after we got them in there - but it still works same stuff but different colored- he has got a belly on him and hes learned to come to the front of his log and sit when hes ready to eat ---
Karrie
97951-7863920475.jpg

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
KarrieRee":1dzy8ce7 said:
Here is a pic of Blazes tank -- I still need to get some greenery in there --- but its coming along- the tiles are two different colors - didnt realize that till after we got them in there - but it still works same stuff but different colored- he has got a belly on him and hes learned to come to the front of his log and sit when hes ready to eat ---
Karrie
97951-7863920475.jpg
Why do you use the analogs I thought they where inaccurate.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I use the analog for ambient temp and use the digital probe on cool side and take basking temps w/ infrared heat gun-- I use all 3 --- the analog gives me a ball park figure of ambient temp and the one in center is a my hygrometer for humidity-
Karrie

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
KarrieRee":1mnqpmcz said:
I use the analog for ambient temp and use the digital probe on cool side and take basking temps w/ infrared heat gun-- I use all 3 --- the analog gives me a ball park figure of ambient temp and the one in center is a my hygrometer for humidity-
Karrie
How accurate is the zoomed digital probe combo cause that's what I use.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I dont know I would think it would be good --- have you had any issues w/ it? you can always buy a analog one and stick in there to see if they are reading different -- I have the digital probe from zoo med -- in both tanks --- my hygrometer in Hiccups tank is different brand from the one in Blazes tank - both set ups the same but for some reason Blazes tank is running warmer on cooler side its 85 while Hiccups is 80- so w/ that being said Hiccups humidity is higher around 44% while Blazes tank is 32-34%-
Karrie--

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Tank is looking good Karrie.
I still need to do a lot of decorating in Tombo and Moros new tanks too!

At least you have your tile in. I don't even have that put in yet lol.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I have a big vine in Hiccups tank that I found on amazon I think and it was $25 but that is because of the magnet --- its got this huge magnet that wont move that vine--- for a week Hiccup stared at it and wouldnt go near it now he sleeps under it --- I think he was waiting for it to move or something -- I have looked at plant decor at the pet stores and I have not found anything so far I like ---
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom