UVB distance and enclosure advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeralTami

Hi I'd just like some opinions about UVB distance and if my enclosure for my 1 month old dragon is sufficient :) if there's anything I should change let me know.

I have a T5HO Reptisun 10.0 and it is 8 inches away from the basking spot and it is mounted inside the enclosure. Does it need to be further away or is this fine? Thanks :)

Also another question, sorry if it doesn't fit in this section, if I have this tube do I need with D3 calcium or without? I see a lot of differing opinions. I've been giving her without D3 calcium and then twice a week I give her Repashy Calcium Plus for vitamins which contains D3 as well, is this fine to continue doing or do I need to up the D3 intake?

105159-7457680404.jpg
105159-4536655839.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Your setup looks fine! :)
You can continue with the supplement schedule you are using right now.

The t5 is closer than I like for my own tanks, but the basking site you have has lots of different levels to choose from so it's fine really :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom