How do you tile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
ok, I got an idea for the poop, she only poops in a certain area.

also, how do you remove poop stains from there tile, I used to be to lazy and end up cleaning a day or to after.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can try some Clorox cleanup or mix some bleach/ water- or vinegar/ water mix 50/50 in a spray bottle- if you go w/the Clorox cleanup or bleach make sure you wipe down good afterwards with water
Karrie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
An alternative to grout is clear silicone calk (e.g. GE Silicone 1). You'll need temporary accommodations as both calk and/or grout require curing time before exposing your dragon to them.

Nature's Miracle makes a formula for small animals that appears to include reptiles.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Moon4wolfgirl":1bkapyf3 said:
ok, I got an idea for the poop, she only poops in a certain area.

also, how do you remove poop stains from there tile, I used to be to lazy and end up cleaning a day or to after.
I think for bleach or vinegar solutions, or any cleaner with fumes, you'd have to take the tile or the beardie out of the tank, so those are good for the weekly deep clean. But if you're asking about what to use daily-ish, with your beardie still in the tank, I'd like to suggest natural baby wipes (the kinds made for extra-sensitive skin). I like the ones called Water Wipes. If you're cleaning up later than the day of the poop, it may need more scrubbing, but they work well and smell nice (a subtle grapefruity scent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom