Lighting advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marnie

Hi everyone .
I've been reading lots of different things about light . Just wondering if any would could check my set up please .
5ft by 1.5ft viv (homemade )
Heat lamp for basking spot 60w temp 110f
Rep sunglow uvb 25w temp in the middle 94f
And the cool end is at 86f
106002-2889384474.jpg
Yes I am housing 2 little girl, only till saturday and the glass for jodies viv is ready . Only had her in there since tuesday . Mu other post explains why there together .
They only have kale and other greens all bugs feed by hand so I know how much they are eating .
Thank you

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Your heat bulb is fine as long as it produces the temps you need. What are you measuring your temp with?

As far as your uvb bulb, I really dont know. It's not a common bulb over here so we really haven't tested it much if at all to see its output. Does the box or company website have any details on it?

Typically we would recommend the reptisun tubes or the Arcadia tubes. The Arcadia tubes are much more available over seas than they are in the us, they are great bulbs.

-Brandon

Marnie

Original Poster
This is it . Sorry that was me typing and my brain no keeping up .
106002-640174263.jpg
At the mo I've got digital ones keeping temp but I have 3 on the go 1 on hot 1 In the middle one o the cool side .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom