Recommendations on where to buy 75 gallon tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halima16

I recently moved to a larger space and I am ready to upgrade Basil's enclosure! I need to find a decent 75 Gallon long tank and was hoping people could provide some recommendations. Also what price range should I be expecting with this size, just so I don't spend more than I should?

I really don't want to build my own enclosure and would just like to purchase it. Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can try FB marketplace in your area--- or you can try Craigslist --- new tanks from ZenHabitats last I saw were $369 - you can get them w/ or w/out the substrate shield - you can price out carolinacages I think they might have 60 gallon tanks not sure about the 75-- check out the Enclosure board there is a listing there for tanks
Karrie

halima16

Original Poster
KarrieRee":27rnt3g9 said:
You can try FB marketplace in your area--- or you can try Craigslist --- new tanks from ZenHabitats last I saw were $369 - you can get them w/ or w/out the substrate shield - you can price out carolinacages I think they might have 60 gallon tanks not sure about the 75-- check out the Enclosure board there is a listing there for tanks
Karrie

Thanks for all the info!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
halima16":3997kcqy said:
I recently moved to a larger space and I am ready to upgrade Basil's enclosure! I need to find a decent 75 Gallon long tank and was hoping people could provide some recommendations. Also what price range should I be expecting with this size, just so I don't spend more than I should?
$75 - $7,500,000.
Seriously, it's like asking what price range should you expect for a car. New/Used (excuse me... "Pre-Owned" :lol: ), basic glass tank or Taj Ma-freakin'-hal? Bare or furnished? What material/finish?
I think you get the point... :wink:

I really don't want to build my own enclosure and would just like to purchase it.
Does that rule out a kit?

I'm not on FB (It's against my religion) but Craig's List, your local Swap Sheet, eBay, Etsy, Goggle, Goggle Shopping, Amazon... If you're looking for a glass tank, the large pet chains (I'm told) periodically have $1/gal sales (some caveats/restrictions).

If you have a Herp club/society in your area, you might get some leads.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Make sure you sanitize that tank --- what kind of lighting did you get?
Karrie

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
I'm not 100% sure they carry 75G tanks regularly (though I can't see why they wouldn't), but at Petco you can time it out and do their $1/gallon sale. I think the $1/gallon is only for the smaller tanks, but when the sale is running, you can get larger tanks for 50% off. You could call the nearest Petco tomorrow; I know they're doing the $1/gallon thing for Black Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom