Any recommendations on terrarium decor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouzimi

I've been looking to replace some old decor I have in my tank for a while now, but I've found that its pretty hard to find stuff on amazon.

Any recommendations? Doesn't really matter what, just drop your favorite tank product links below! Preferably through Amazon. Thanks guys! :D

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The only thing I got off Amazon was a plant decor that was $25 and thats because of the magnet -- other than that everything else came from Petsmart --- it easy to clean and you dont haft to bake it -- if you want stuff from outside you haft to first bake it and then if they poop all over it you haft to bake it again--- the stuff from Petsmart is spendy but worth the time and money - its washable -- dont know if thats what your looking for but you can start there --
Karrie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
A good sized hide ( hollow half logs are excellent ) , and these can double as warm zone hide and the basking spot.
+
fake rock (acrylic) grotto to climb ontop off , can be a basking spot.
+
a nice solid tree branch or bit of driftwood , can be a basking spot.
+
food dish (I favour those Chinese 4" diameter porcelain worm escape proof dished you can find on Ebay)
+
a rough surfaced fake rock (acrylic) water dish - most dragons wont drink from it, but will sit in it and use it when in shed.
+
ceramic floor tiles (loosely laid) covered with some Scott-towel for substrate.

Forget trying to get the stuff from Amazon, Ebay or the larger local petchains are your best bet for most these item (and will be cheaper too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom