Is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexylexyy

Hatchling Member
Do I have to keep my mesh screen on top? It can get so irritating having to put it on and off!
Basking lamp is on a lamp stand, and light tube is attached inside! I have no other pets who can interfere, and cage is high enough that he can’t climb out or touch the bulbs

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No you can take it off as long as what you told us is true-- no danger of anything -- that is why we recommend when getting new tanks to make sure they have doors that open from the front-- it makes it easier for cleaning as well
Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I leave mine off and it works well. I use adjustable lamp stands to suspend the lighting overhead. I have front opening doors for mine but prefer to keep the lighting a bit higher since the tank is pretty small with only 18'' of height. That lets me build some climbing areas a little bit higher.

Lexylexyy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":1zsx5i3k said:
I leave mine off and it works well. I use adjustable lamp stands to suspend the lighting overhead. I have front opening doors for mine but prefer to keep the lighting a bit higher since the tank is pretty small with only 18'' of height. That lets me build some climbing areas a little bit higher.

Thank you!! Could I possibly see your set up? It would be a lot of help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom