Looking for a new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauly

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place or person that makes homemade/custom enclosures. I need something in old wood western style since that's the decor of my house. It needs to be pretty big because I've a very healthy and active dragon who likes to climb, burrow, dig, run around. I am looking for something tall and deep with a few layers so he can climb up & down safely. He likes to swim so I would also like an area in the bottom level to have a place for a removable water container that will allow him to swim around and get out easily as well has easy access to remove it for cleaning as in a slide out drawer option perhaps. And of course safe lighting. I would also be wanting front opening doors. Then under some storage for all of my beardie goodies. I have a few places around here who make custom tables and such when I asked them they just told me they wouldn't know where to begin on making habitats. I've looked online but I've not been lucky in finding a place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Have you checked out the DIY board--- you might get some ideas there
Karrie

Jauly

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1lbmppet said:
Have you checked out the DIY board--- you might get some ideas there
Karrie
Oh no I haven't....I'll go through there for sure thank you.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Well, I just googled: custom reptile enclosure california and got pages of places. Many will build anything you want. If you're looking for referrals, I'm sorry; I don't really have any.

Best Wishes

Jauly

Original Poster
MrSpectrum":2vt72hvr said:
Well, I just googled: custom reptile enclosure california and got pages of places. Many will build anything you want. If you're looking for referrals, I'm sorry; I don't really have any.

Best Wishes
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom