Looking for a new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauly

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place or person that makes homemade/custom enclosures. I need something in old wood western style since that's the decor of my house. It needs to be pretty big because I've a very healthy and active dragon who likes to climb, burrow, dig, run around. I am looking for something tall and deep with a few layers so he can climb up & down safely. He likes to swim so I would also like an area in the bottom level to have a place for a removable water container that will allow him to swim around and get out easily as well has easy access to remove it for cleaning as in a slide out drawer option perhaps. And of course safe lighting. I would also be wanting front opening doors. Then under some storage for all of my beardie goodies. I have a few places around here who make custom tables and such when I asked them they just told me they wouldn't know where to begin on making habitats. I've looked online but I've not been lucky in finding a place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Have you checked out the DIY board--- you might get some ideas there
Karrie

Jauly

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1lbmppet said:
Have you checked out the DIY board--- you might get some ideas there
Karrie
Oh no I haven't....I'll go through there for sure thank you.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Well, I just googled: custom reptile enclosure california and got pages of places. Many will build anything you want. If you're looking for referrals, I'm sorry; I don't really have any.

Best Wishes

Jauly

Original Poster
MrSpectrum":2vt72hvr said:
Well, I just googled: custom reptile enclosure california and got pages of places. Many will build anything you want. If you're looking for referrals, I'm sorry; I don't really have any.

Best Wishes
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom