Backgrounds for my beardies tank??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyE

Okay so right now my background for my tank is a styrofoam wall that came with my exo-terra. However, I noticed that my beardie likes to claw at it a lot and bit and pieces of the styrofoam are coming off. I don't want this to cause impaction and it makes a mess in the enclosure. I want to get rid of it and add a stick on background that covers three sides of the enclosure. I can't seem to find a good design for my tank for a good price. My tank is an exo-terra 36x18x18. I kind of want a desert background with a little bit of green because I also have a tree decor that I want to blend it. Oh also, should I even get rid of the styrofoam background? He likes to climb it a lot but often climbs all the way to the top and even to the lid of the tank. He like hands upside down. I take him out to stop but he keeps doing it.
I love the background she has but can't seem to find it anywhere!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTOmY1kcrBI&t=2s

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have the same tank and got rid of that foam almost immediately. It took up too much space. I replaced it with a photo background using pictures I took in Australia. I just had the local print shop print them out in large format to the right size.

76248-8383156387.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom