Backgrounds for my beardies tank??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyE

Okay so right now my background for my tank is a styrofoam wall that came with my exo-terra. However, I noticed that my beardie likes to claw at it a lot and bit and pieces of the styrofoam are coming off. I don't want this to cause impaction and it makes a mess in the enclosure. I want to get rid of it and add a stick on background that covers three sides of the enclosure. I can't seem to find a good design for my tank for a good price. My tank is an exo-terra 36x18x18. I kind of want a desert background with a little bit of green because I also have a tree decor that I want to blend it. Oh also, should I even get rid of the styrofoam background? He likes to climb it a lot but often climbs all the way to the top and even to the lid of the tank. He like hands upside down. I take him out to stop but he keeps doing it.
I love the background she has but can't seem to find it anywhere!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTOmY1kcrBI&t=2s

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have the same tank and got rid of that foam almost immediately. It took up too much space. I replaced it with a photo background using pictures I took in Australia. I just had the local print shop print them out in large format to the right size.

76248-8383156387.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom