Fitting new pro t5 uvb kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiXX

Hatchling Member
I got this t5 uvb kit but I’m having trouble getting the brackets to clip on. I don’t want to break it, anyone else had problems.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Don't the two metal clips
arcadia-t5-pro-kit-clips.png

just slip / snap on ?

DiXX

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are really hard. I dont know if they are wrong size in the box.

Jerpster

DiXX":3g0j1eyq said:
I got this t5 uvb kit but I’m having trouble getting the brackets to clip on. I don’t want to break it, anyone else had problems.

I don’t know if you got them on or not, but I just purchased and set up a T5ho Sunblaster 904296 fixture. Mine were the same. It came with two types of clips. 2 for hanging and 2 for mounting. It was an absolute pain to get them on. Best recommendation, do your best to line the tiny bent out tabs on either side, and push down firmly. Expect to not get it on the first try. I then used small ball-chain looped through the holes and clipped to D-clips to the top of my cage. Moral of the story, I have absolutely no doubts that the light will not stay in the clips. They don’t even slide to position them better lol. Good luck, hope you got it.

DiXX

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi
After battling and many err choice words later I got it on but like you say 1 end doesn’t stay in clips. I have to push it on daily. Ha ha and she is still hiding under her cave most of the day and only eating 2-4 locusts a day. :/ I give up and let her do her own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom