Bearddd dragon juveniles set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon134

103241-5580766476.jpg
103241-1976530287.jpg

Hi had these juvenile babies since Saturday now, eating the odd few crickets but not much more, still trying to get them to eat greens. Is this set up okay? In regards to the uv light etc.

Temp hot end 35 degrees but will be hotter under the light
Cold end is 26.2

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So your tank is 35 degrees or 35 Celsius? Second keeping two bearded dragons together is not a good idea--- dragons should NEVER be housed together - one will be more dominant and if not will kill the other one-- your going to have one stressed out all the time because of the territorial thing--- you need to separate them ASAP--the UVB is inside the tank?
Karrie

Jon134

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1bhwv023 said:
So your tank is 35 degrees or 35 Celsius? Second keeping two bearded dragons together is not a good idea--- dragons should NEVER be housed together - one will be more dominant and if not will kill the other one-- your going to have one stressed out all the time because of the territorial thing--- you need to separate them ASAP--the UVB is inside the tank?
Karrie

Where I have the sensor it’s reading 35 / 36 degrees Celsius, and it is the exo terra Repti glo, was more wondering is the distance between the light and branch okay

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Converting 36 Celsius to Fahrenheit = 96.8--- is this what your asking? that would be a good temp-- right now I am more concerned w/ the 2 dragons being housed together--- you didnt say anything about that-- others on here will chime in and say the same thing you need to separate them-- the tank looks nice but not for 2 dragons together -- eventually they will fight or ones health will start to deteriorate because the one will become more dominate and take over the basking UVB food etc....or one will kill the other

Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexreynolds
Top Bottom