Lighting schedule/Daylight savings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahMr98

Recently the time has changed and has set back an hour. My beardies lights are on a timer they would usually turn on at 6am and turn off at 8pm, now they turn on at 5am and off at 7pm. I’ve adjusted her feeding schedule back an hour as well (e.g.- she would be fed at 6 now she’s fed at 5). Should I set them back an hour aswell or just leave it alone? I’d prefer for her to not go into brumation. Would changing the lights make that more likely? It’s nearing my first full yeah with her so just trying to make sure I do it right!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I changed my schedule suddenly and haven't noticed problems either. In the past I've also brought the times into line slowly over the course of 4 days in 15 min increments but have found that to not really be necessary. It seems OK to just update the schedule to match ours and they adapt quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom